Dividing Retirement Accounts

We care ABOUT YOU.


Let us help you with your retirement accounts.

Several parties in a divorce are awarded a portion of their spouse’s retirement account whether it be a pension, 401k, IRA, etc.  However, it is very difficult to actually divide the account and transfer it into the receiving spouse’s name.

We can help you with:

  • Retirement Account Awards
  • 401K, IRA
  • Dividing Account and Transfers
  • Navigate the Qualified Domestic Relations Order Process

In order to divide the account the receiving party must go through a Qualified Domestic Relations Order process, also known as a QDRO.  This process can be extremely difficult and time consuming if you are not familiar with it. Attorney John S. Larsen has a strong financial background and has helped several clients obtain their portion of the retirement account through a QDRO process.

“The best legal representation anyone could
ever hope for… fantastic, impressive, way smart…
These guys really have it figured out!”  -C.L.

WE’D LOVE TO HELP YOU. Call us today!

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt