enforcing the terms of the decree

We care ABOUT YOU.


Let us help you with your terms of divorce.

Too often one or both parties of a divorce decide not to follow the agreement they previously entered into that is found within their Decree of Divorce.  If this happens, the other party is entitled to attend an “order to show cause” hearing with the court in an attempt to obtain compliance from the disobedient party.

We can help you with:

  • Terms and Conditions of Divorce
  • Enforcing Terms of a Divorce Decree
  • Order to Show Cause
  • Contempt of Court
  • Sanctions

The court will always expect the parties to follow the terms and conditions found within their Divorce Decree. If a party refuses to follow the terms of the decree, the court can enforce the decree and require the party to follow it. The court has the power to hold a disobedient party in contempt of court which can result in serious sanctions against that party.  Sanctions can include fees, incarceration, loss of certain privileges like having a driver’s license, etc. Judge’s do not take lightly to parties who voluntarily disobey the terms of a divorce decree.

“Mr. Larsen settled my extremely difficult divorce case at mediation. Mr. Larsen convinced my ex to give me way more than I expected to receive. Divorce can work out in your favor if you hire a competent attorney like Mr. Larsen!” -C.V.

WE’D LOVE TO HELP YOU. Call us today!

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt