We care ABOUT YOU.
Let us help you with your stalking injunction.
Unlike a protective order, a stalking injunction is a legal mechanism that requires two “unmarried” or “unrelated” people to stay away from each other. Stalking injunctions may be issued to prevent people from threatening, harassing, intimidating, following or otherwise pestering one another.
We can help you:
- Protective Orders for Safety
- Orders for Unmarried or Unrelated People
- Prevention for Threatening, Harassing, Intimidating Behavior
- Time Period of Stalking Injunction
- Stalking Injunctions Filed Against You
Stalking injunctions once issued may stay in place for an indefinite period of time. Attorney John S. Larsen represents both those people who need to obtain a stalking injunction for their own safety and those who have had a stalking injunction filed against them.
“The best legal representation anyone could ever hope for… fantastic, impressive, way smart… These guys really have it figured out!” -C.L.